Every week the latest material added to the website combined with results and upcoming matches are pulled into a newsletter and sent out to all registered members. This provides a weekly update for all members about what’s happening and coming up at the club or school.
NEW: UoA Clubs recently launched on the AllTeams platform
Keyboard shortcuts or Hot Keys are a great way to speed up your online activities. We’re usually in a hurry when browsing online so check out some of the tips and tricks I use to help save time!
- CTRL D – Bookmarks a page
- CTRL P – Prints the selected area
- ALT Home – returns you to your homepage
- F5 – Refreshes the pages you are on
- CTRL F5 – Hard refresh which clears your cache in case you are seeing older versions of the page
- CTRL T – Opens a new tab
- CTRL Tab – Switches to the next tab
- CTRL Shift – Tab Switches to the previous tab
- CTRL Shift T – restores the last closed tab
- CTRL + Zoom in
- CTRL – Zoom out
- CTRL 0 Default zoom
- F11 – Change between full screen and regular mode
Bowls North Harbour has been live with AllTeams for a month now. With a spectacular new design they are enjoying their new website and are finding it easy to use.
Check out some of the school websites we’ve launched over the past few months:
Tennis Auckland have been on the AllTeams Platform for a few months now. They have just had the HTML 5 upgrade which has improved speed and performance. All of our websites will receive this upgrade over the next few months so watch this space 🙂