Google is continuously providing new services and it can be hard to keep up!
One tool you can’t miss is analytics. There is so much happening on a website and Google provide a way to report all of this information.
Analytics provides key insights into:
- which browsers are being used
- which devices are accessing your website
- where the users are coming from
- how many people are presently on the website
- the growth in views
- the most popular pages on the website
- returning and unique visits
- effectiveness of advertising
The list is massive! But these are some of the key areas I look at. Every AllTeams website has Google Analaytics setup.
SO if you’re wanting access to this wealth of information, email your website and a Google account to email@example.com requesting access to Google Analytics, we’ll invite you and you’ll be able to see behind the scenes of your website!