AllTeams provides web solutions for school and sport. Our aim is to make your online experience a simple one. Benefits of our system include:
- REDUCE YOUR ADMINISTRATION
- IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION
- BETTER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY
The future is Mobile
Mobile traffic has increased 100% in the last 12 months. Responsive Design or “mobile friendly” websites are optimised for viewing on all device screen sizes including:
Get more people visiting your site by being easy to access…everywhere!
Waitakere Schools Special Offer
FREE Mobile Friendly Upgrade
If you sign up before 16th August 2013 (Valued at ~$1200/45% of Design Cost). All quotes are free and no obligation.
If you are interested please call: Mike Milne | 021 074 5494 | MikeM@allteams.com
Google is continuously providing new services and it can be hard to keep up!
One tool you can’t miss is analytics. There is so much happening on a website and Google provide a way to report all of this information.
Analytics provides key insights into:
- which browsers are being used
- which devices are accessing your website
- where the users are coming from
- how many people are presently on the website
- the growth in views
- the most popular pages on the website
- returning and unique visits
- effectiveness of advertising
The list is massive! But these are some of the key areas I look at. Every AllTeams website has Google Analaytics setup.
SO if you’re wanting access to this wealth of information, email your website and a Google account to email@example.com requesting access to Google Analytics, we’ll invite you and you’ll be able to see behind the scenes of your website!
An AllTeams website is kitted out with 4 standard roles:
Has rights to updating news, events, and galleries and any other information held on the website. They also have access to the membership management and communication system with rights to add, edit and remove members.
Has the same rights as a webmaster to updating all content on the website, but does not have rights to access members information.
Supporter – great for parents, friends, teachers and club supporters.
Receives the weekly newsletter and has the ability to submit galleries and comments to the website. For these to be visible on the website they must be approved by a webmaster
Young Leader/Student Leader – great for students to help manage the website.
Is basically a supporter with more permissions to submitting news, events, galleries and officials information to the website. Again, everything submitted by a leader must be approved before visible on the website.
A great Infographic on the breakdown of Mobile Traffic
Here are some interesting statistics from an article in HubSpot by Corey Eridon.
- 1.08 of the world’s 4 billion mobile phones are smartphones. 3.05 billion are SMS enabled. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- Mobile internet usage is projected to overtake desktop internet usage by 2014. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- Apple and Android represent more than 75% of the smartphone market. (Source: comScore)
- 7.96% of all web traffic in the U.S. is mobile traffic. That number skyrockets to 14.85% in Africa, and 17.84% in Asia — up 192.5% since 2010. (Source: Pingdom
- One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a mobile tag to get coupons. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- 1 in 5 smartphone users scan product barcodes, and nearly 1 in 8 compare prices on their phone while in a store. (Source: comScore)
- 39% of instances where a consumer walks out of a store without buying were influenced by smartphones. (Source: Motorola Solutions)
- 91% of mobile internet access is for social activities, versus just 79% on desktops. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- Over 1/3 of Facebook’s users access Facebook Mobile; 50% of Twitter’s users use Twitter Mobile. (Source: Microsoft Tag)
- QR code scans increased 300% in 2011 compared to 2010. (Source: ScanLife)
- iPad users are loving it for email — there’s been a 73% increase in opens on those skinny little things. (Source: Return Path)
- Mobile email readership is at its peak on Saturday, and at its lowest on Monday. (Source: Marketing Technology Blog)
A visual look at Responsive Design
Responsive design basically means having one website that re-sizes itself according to the screen size it’s being viewed on. In other words, it’s mobile friendly so people can easily view the website on any device!
New and improved guides to help you master the AllTeams system. Have a flick through to make sure you’re using the full range of features available to you. Find your role below and download the relevant material. Let us know if you have any queries, we’re happy to help! 🙂
Full School and Club
For SCHOOL and CLUB webmasters: You’re permissions allow you to update news, galleries, videos, events and edit information pages such as About us and History and of course manage your members.
For TEAM webmasters: You have the important role of managing the team online. You have permissions to post notices, add matches, invite members. Be sure to enter match scores to keep that ladder accurate! If you’re looking for a quick run down on what you can do, check out the Quick guide below.
For Competition webmasters. Most likely you’re a team webmaster wanting to keep the overall competition ladder up-to-date. You can enter all matches for all rounds and enter scores for all games. Yes! – You have access to the entire competition!
For all webmasters, School, club, sport and team, a quick guide on managing members.
For School and Club webmasters wanting to know more about how the online registration system works, the key options available to you and what information you need for reconciliation.